- My ServiRed card has been lost or stolen. What should I do?
Report this as soon as possible, either by:
- contacting the Financial Institution that issued the card, or
- calling our emergency telephone number:
- How can I get a ServiRed card?
ServiRed does not issue cards directly. ServiRed Member Financial Institutions do. Each Financial Institution has its own criteria for issuing cards. Ask your bank for details.
- What kinds of ServiRed cards exist?
The cards issued by ServiRed Member Financial Institutions are invariably associated with one of the international cards brands –Visa or MasterCard. They can be further divided into two major categories:
- Personal cards: designed to meet the payments needs of private consumers purchasing goods or services.
- Commercial cards: designed to meet the payments, purchasing and financing needs of independent professionals, small businesses and large companies.
- Where can I go to find out more about my ServiRed card?
The Financial Institutions that sign contracts with ServiRed cardholders are the owners of the cards, and as such are responsible for all related matters: cancelling cards, authorizing transactions, debiting transactions to customer´s accounts, and keeping all records.When you have a question or a problem involving your ServiRed card, you should contact the Financial Institution that issued it to you.
- How can I use on-line banking services?
Most ServiRed Member Financial Institutions allow their customers to carry out all types of banking transactions on-line, including the request of ServiRed cards, consulting account balances and terms of card use, changing credit limits, and notifying of lost or stolen cards.To learn more about on-line options, contact your Financial Institution.
- How can I request an increase in my credit limit?
Ask your Financial Institution. If it agrees to raise your limit, the change may not become effective immediately, so be sure to make the request in advance.
- How can I use my ServiRed card to pay for my purchases in monthly instalments?
Ask the ServiRed Financial Institution that issued your ServiRed credit card.
- I have detected an error in my ServiRed account statement. What should I do?
In the event of doubt or disagreement with the statement, please contact the bank or other institution that issued your card.
- I want to return a purchase I made with my ServiRed card, and the merchant refuses. What can I do?
Merchants are free to set their own policies regarding returned merchandise. However, the policy must be the same for cash and card purchases.
- I´m about to take a trip. What insurance coverages do I get from my ServiRed card?
ServiRed does not issue insurance to cardholders. ServiRed Member Financial Institutions do. They are the ones who decide the more suitable insurance packages for their cardholders.
- Are there ServiRed ATMs abroad? What commissions do they charge?
ServiRed is a spanish ATM network, without ATMs abroad. However, your ServiRed Visa or MasterCard brand cards may be used in most ATMs around the world. Any commissions for using them, are set by the institution that issued your card.
- I´ve read all the information above, but I still have a question.
If you need further information, please ask your question here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I obtain the ServiRed card that suits my needs?
ServiRed Member Financial Institutions will help you determine the arrangements that best suit your requirements as a self-employed professional, a small business or a large company, and may issue you a company card.To obtain the ServiRed company card you need for your business, contact any ServiRed Member Financial Institution.
- How can my business accept payments made with ServiRed cards?
Contact any ServiRed Member Financial Institution, it will set up a merchant account for you, and supply a point-of-sale terminal, thus enabling your customers to pay for their purchases safely and conveniently.
- What should I do when my terminal can´t read a card?
If the problem is in the terminal, it won´t work with any card. In this case, call the technical service number your Financial Institution gave you when you opened your merchant account.
If your card has been lost or stolen...
Report an emergency
please ring one of the following telephone numbers immediately.
Condiciones generales de uso×
Condiciones generales de uso×